LTE changed to 3G and LTE is turned on. Why?
AMYLEI91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why did LTE change to 3G? LTE is turned on and I’ve had it for years in my area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LTE changed to 3G and LTE is turned on. Why?
AMYLEI91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for following up. I shut down my phone and let it sit a few minutes before turning back on. That fixed it and I had LTE coverage again.

Amy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AMYLEI91, help is here as you deserve only the best in service. When did this begin? What's your zip code? Are others also experiencing the same issue with signal on their phone?

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AMYLEI91
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for following up. I shut down my phone and let it sit a few minutes before turning back on. That fixed it and I had LTE coverage again.

Amy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AMYLEI91, 

We are happy to hear that your phone has LTE again. Please let us know if you ever need further assistance.

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes