Re: Let's see how this ends.. Verizon's integrity. This could affect YOU. **Important**
ihak
Enthusiast - Level 3

hmm, so the rep I'm speaking to refuses to acknowledge that the offer to replace my phone at the price of a deductible was ever made.

She said she looked through the notes and couldn't see anywhere that I was offered this.

Unfortunately for her, I have a chat transcript where the sales rep had looked at the notes and acknowledged this offer. If it wasn't there, how would the sales rep have seen it?

More to come.. 

0 Likes
Re: Let's see how this ends.. Verizon's integrity. This could affect YOU. **Important**
ihak
Enthusiast - Level 3

Okay, I may as well just smash my face into a brick wall rather than talk to them.

I have NEVER come across anything like this in my life. They won't even answer any questions directly, it reminds me of talking to a politician. I had to stop them many times during the conversation and say "I'm sorry to interrupt, but this has nothing to do with the question I asked you, can you please answer the question, as directly as possible".

The lady I spoke to flat out denied that the offer was ever made. I spoke to another manager, and finally after several attempts at evading the question, begrudgingly admitted that yes, this was offered to me, but that it made no difference, they're still not going to help me.

This makes no sense at all. The craziest part is that it's MUTUALLY BENIFICIAL for Verizon and myself, for them to honor the promise. $400 is a small price to pay, to keep a customer who will pay 6 times that amount in 12 months.

Even though it's a mutually beneficial thing to do, they have the cause to make an exception, (the promise made) the very obvious thing would be to just honor the promise. More money for Verizon, happy customer of Verizon.

If anyone who had any interest at all for the health and profit of the company had to make this decision, it would be a very easy, simple decision to make.

Where it gets complicated, is when you speak with someone who may look bad in the eyes of his employer to give the discount, he's going to do the selfish thing and at the expense of both Verizon, and the customer, refuse to help.

This is the only conclusion I can draw. The people you speak to have absolutely zero regard for their company, and are more concerned about themselves.

It's vile. No honor, no integrity.

This is the absolute worse and most unprofessional dealing I have ever had in my life, with any company.

Not applicable

ihak wrote:

Okay, I may as well just smash my face into a brick wall rather than talk to them.

I have NEVER come across anything like this in my life. They won't even answer any questions directly, it reminds me of talking to a politician. I had to stop them many times during the conversation and say "I'm sorry to interrupt, but this has nothing to do with the question I asked you, can you please answer the question, as directly as possible".

The lady I spoke to flat out denied that the offer was ever made. I spoke to another manager, and finally after several attempts at evading the question, begrudgingly admitted that yes, this was offered to me, but that it made no difference, they're still not going to help me.

This makes no sense at all. The craziest part is that it's MUTUALLY BENIFICIAL for Verizon and myself, for them to honor the promise. $400 is a small price to pay, to keep a customer who will pay 6 times that amount in 12 months.

Even though it's a mutually beneficial thing to do, they have the cause to make an exception, (the promise made) the very obvious thing would be to just honor the promise. More money for Verizon, happy customer of Verizon.

If anyone who had any interest at all for the health and profit of the company had to make this decision, it would be a very easy, simple decision to make.

Where it gets complicated, is when you speak with someone who may look bad in the eyes of his employer to give the discount, he's going to do the selfish thing and at the expense of both Verizon, and the customer, refuse to help.

This is the only conclusion I can draw. The people you speak to have absolutely zero regard for their company, and are more concerned about themselves.

It's vile. No honor, no integrity.

This is the absolute worse and most unprofessional dealing I have ever had in my life, with any company.

What I find (and its been mentioned) astonishing is that you don't have time to read your bills, but have tons of time to create a profile with an avatar mind you, and go back and forth on how you were so wronged. I'm sure others will appreciate me giving you options at this point, as its obvious you are not getting another phone from vzw. Cancel your contract and pay your etf and move on, or buy a new iPhone or another phone brand new and stay with vzw, or buy a phone from eBay or other means. Granted you can't get insurance on a used phone but its still an option. At this point, you're beating a dead horse. Its just a phone. Move on.

cuskit
Enthusiast - Level 2

It amazes me that he continues to hang onto the words of one employee who may or may not have overstepped his/her boundary offering a discounted phone. Dozens of employees are continuing to say the same thing - which sounds most reasonable to me yet he wants to deny responsibility.

Ihak - you know you never paid a single dime for insurance, you know you dropped the ball by not checking your bills, you know that dozens of employees have relayed to you that under the circumstances you are not eligible for a discounted phone - so why do you continue to bash this company? You were wrong. Like yosraeprm says - move on! Every moment you waste pursuing this dead end is another moment lost while your daughters are probably trying in vain to reach you.

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

>Since the OP has decided to call other members names, their last two posts are deleted and this thread is now locked<

Verizon Moderator

><

0 Likes