Re: Lets Track Shipping Emails By Order Location
Addie23
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not been sent an email yet or tracking info but when i call *611 it says it has been sent. Location W77930 I'm in Montana.  My online status does not have a shipping date but does say it is being processed and payment not taken yet. Although my CC has been charged as of yesterday.

0 Likes
nhi_hoang92

My order location is W779201 and I live in Washington state. I also have not received any shipment confirmation and I haven't been charged either.

Maybe it depends on what part of the country we live in.

0 Likes
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

N215401 Michigan. Just received email with tracking number, but not found in Fed EX system yet. Phone shipped on 9/17. I'm sure it will not ship untill today for friday delivery. Hoping Fed Ex site will update soon.

UPDATE!

FedEx shows order now with estimated delivery of Sep 19 by 3pm

0 Likes
Ccfl

Order location 1434901 received shipping email today with tracking coming from Memphis, coming to Tampa Florida.  Ordered 2 iPhones separate orders only receive shipping tracking for one black 16gb. Nothing on white 16 which was ordered before the black one. And for those of us that order with a transfer upgrade to another line that received email showing the iPhone attached to original line my shipping email now shows the correct line. So I don't think we will have to jump thru hoops to activate our phones (got fingers crossed)!

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

just got shipping email order location 1434901 (tampa florida) black 32 gb order at 1150pst

0 Likes
dougiefresh805

I called the 611 number and it said my phone was received and activated, which obviously inst true. But as you said about the transfer upgrade number problem, when I call the 611 number it states the order for the number that I transferred the upgrade to. It never mentions the line I transferred the upgrade from

0 Likes
Arrestedcloud
Enthusiast - Level 2

Order Location: D772001

It is being shipped to MD. Fedex site says nothing yet mentioning the tracking # cannot be found. I got the tracking email this morning

Mine is a white 16gb.

0 Likes
cpdubes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I, too, got that phone received and activated message yesterday when I tried the *611 number. That's why I don't put much stock in checking for shipping that way. I'll only believe that my phone is shipping when I get the email.

0 Likes
D805
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just received shipping email at 7:44 AM, order location W781001 (SLO California) black 32 gb order Sept. 13th at 11:52 PM PST

0 Likes
ilovelouboutins

My order location is W781001, Northern California to be precise.

I received an email this morning around 6:50 indicating that my phone has been shipped and estimated delivery date is 9/21 by 3:00pm.

The phone is coming from Memphis, TN and the details section indicates future delivery requested.

0 Likes