Locked Sim twice today!
PeterKeosavang

This morning, my phone said "Locked Sim" in the corner. Then it said PUK code. Then the same thing happened again just now! Anybody here want to help me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Locked Sim twice today!
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Not sure why it's happening to you but you can log in to My Verizon and get your PUK code to unlock it (if you don't already know it). Maybe there is something wrong with your current simcard?

0 Likes
PeterKeosavang

This morning I went to Verizon and they called.They didn't tell me my PUK code. Next time it happened, I went into best buy. They took out my SIM card, put it back it and reset my network settings and nothing worked

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey PeterKeosavang!

That is a very odd occurance that it is just showing up after being locked. Usually this error comes up when you have entered in your code too many times to gain access to your SIM card and make a call or text. The PUK is the Pin Unlock Code. If you have entered the PIN too many times incorrectly, you will need to get this from either the website as kaebfly mentioned, or by calling CS. Can you please update us on if this is still happening?

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes