Lost contacts
LindLinda52156

Downloaded the new ISO7 and it took all my contacts and replaced it with facebook friends. ITunes and Cloud says I have the wrong password so I can't do anything...HELP

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having problems with your phone since you dowloaded iOS7 LindLinda52156. Let's get your contacts back on your phone. When did you download iOS7? The issue should correct itself if you power phone all the way off, then back on. Also, then you try to use iTunes & iCloud, is it on a PC? If so, are there other Apple IDs on that account? If so, this could be the problem, as it will only remember/ save last 5 Apple IDs. Therefore, you may have to remove one, to add yours.

Please keep us posted and see if this helps.

Thank you,
Vanessa

View solution in original post

0 Likes
LindLinda52156

Can anyone help me figure this out...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The update to the latest version of iOS, should be a breeze for you LindLinda52156. Your contacts should not have been synced to Facebook unless you chose that option. Did you ensure you used your exclusive Apple id and password when you initiated the update? How were your contacts stored prior to the update? Is something preventing you from accessing them now through the normal path?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having problems with your phone since you dowloaded iOS7 LindLinda52156. Let's get your contacts back on your phone. When did you download iOS7? The issue should correct itself if you power phone all the way off, then back on. Also, then you try to use iTunes & iCloud, is it on a PC? If so, are there other Apple IDs on that account? If so, this could be the problem, as it will only remember/ save last 5 Apple IDs. Therefore, you may have to remove one, to add yours.

Please keep us posted and see if this helps.

Thank you,
Vanessa

0 Likes