Re: Midnight order on Sept 20 for iPhone 5s?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Enjoy your new 5S!

0 Likes
Walleye1_

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
JediPy77
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was at my local BJ's today and they have Verizon corporate kiosks within, they weren't pre-ordering the 5s unfortunately, I wasn't expecting them to, but figured it was worth a try. Hopefully orders placed early on Friday actually ship then. Still haven't decided if I'm going to use Verizon's website or Apple.

0 Likes
applecaveman

You obviously ordered an Iphone 5c. You should double check with your store. There is a lot of confusion going on about which phone is which. You have to ask the store representatives about physical features of the phone. I had a Verizon Rep tell me you could preorder the 5s but she was wrong. Luckily her fellow worker pointed this out before I shelled out my hard earned cash for a snazzy colorful Iphone 5, but hey! if you like color and dont have a problem with having a last gen phone then go for it baby. Just thought I would give you a heads up. There are no pre orders for Iphone 5s. Have a great life.

0 Likes
applecaveman

Let us use our logic here. If anyone and I mean anyone (AT&T, T-Mobile, Apple, Ect. Ect.) starts orders for Iphone 5s at midnight pacific on the 20th then everyone will because everyone wants the largest piece of this pie. So I am going to make a very fine tuned educated guess here. Verizon will have orders available for 2am Central time on September 20th. Stores nationwide open at 8am to sell out of what stock they were allotted. Wal-mart is doing a oh-so-special trade in program and to ice the cake they are giving a discount. So expect lines there. I will be at my verizon store at midnight on the 20th to wait in line for it to open. I suggest you order one on the web at 2am Central time and just wait for it to ship since you said you cant make it to the store that morning.

0 Likes
DJTentman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Quote from http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/device/smartphone/iphone

Both the iPhone 5c and iPhone 5s will be available for purchase online on September 20, 2013 at 12:01 AM PST, and in stores at 8:00 AM local time.

0 Likes
budone
Legend
The trade in program with Walmart, I though I read does not start until the 21st
0 Likes