Missed calls on Iphone 5c
mea516

I'm getting sporadic missed calls on my iphone 5c. One call will come thru but next one will not - settings on the phone are the same for both.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Missed calls on Iphone 5c
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for checking, mea516. Try turning your Do Not Disturb off. This setting is created to do just what it sayd, to not disturb you. This causes calls to not ring unless that caller calls back again within 3 minutes of the first call.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want every call coming throught for you, mea516. When you miss the call, do you see it on the call log but just didn't hear it ring? DO you notice this happening with a specific contact or in a certain location? Do you have Do Not Disturb turned on? Check in Settings > Do Not Disturb.

JenniferH_VZW

mea516

I can see the call on the call log but the phone doesn't ring and I can access the voice message if one is left.  It happens to all different contacts and in all locations.  My Do not disturb setting is as follows:

Manual is On

Repeated Calls is On

Silence is Only when Iphone is locked.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for checking, mea516. Try turning your Do Not Disturb off. This setting is created to do just what it sayd, to not disturb you. This causes calls to not ring unless that caller calls back again within 3 minutes of the first call.

JenniferH_VZW

0 Likes