Missing call data
Tcozzetti
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi.  I have a hard copy of my bill and am missing calls from August 29th till September 14th.  I use my phone everyday so there were definitely calls made.  I called verizon and they  said if the calls aren't on the history, there were no calls.  This is not true and I need the call specifically for September 13th.  Does anyone have ideas who I can contact about this missing information?  Thank you very much.

Labels (2)
Re: Missing call data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tcozzetti, we want to make sure that you have this information. We want to verify that you do not have this information. You should be able to access your bills, through PDF format, through My Verizon. Can you please pull up the bill that would have displayed this information and verify that these call logs are missing?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Tcozzetti
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi

I have looked on line and the same timeframe for the calls does not show up on the PDF. I even went to the Verizon store for help and they could not see the missing call logs.

The manager of the store sent Verizon IT a message asking for help and to call me, but no one has called yet and I am getting concerned as my deadline is getting closer and I have been working on this for weeks.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for checking that for us. We want to personally look into this to see if we can locate this information. Please reaching out to us on Twitter @VZWSupport or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/verizon for personalized assistance.

HarleyE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Tcozzetti
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi

Can you just call me at [Removed]?

Sent from my iPhone

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I did attempt to reach you directly this evening but was unable to get a hold of you, Tcozzetti. I do recommend removing the previous post in order to protect your account information in this public forum. Please reach out to us in one of the following ways so we can be of further assistance: http://spr.ly/65868JNmw

ChrisM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tcozzetti
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi

Can someone call again as I was unable to take the call? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
LOUBAC3

I need the missing calls for February 8th and 9th 2017 on phone number [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I certainly don't want to see you missing out on call records, LOUBAC3. I have sent you a Private Message here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to continue.

JenniferH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes