My Credit Card was just charged.
le5ter24

Hello everyone, I ordered my iPhone 5 64gb on 10/24,and the shipping date was 11/16, but i just found that my credit card was just charged, would anybody tell me what does this mean? because it is not supposed to be charged that early. Thank you for all of you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
My Credit Card was just charged.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Maybe it will shipped early.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: My Credit Card was just charged.
patientlywaiting

I ordered 2 white 32gb iPhone 5's on Oct. 22nd and just saw my card was charged today as well.  Usually that indicates it is shipping same day.  More likely will be Monday.  I will keep checking for tracking info.  Keep us updated.  I will do the same

0 Likes
RealRedRaider
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a 32GB white on 27 October and also just saw my card was finally charged!  Hopefully this is a sign my girlfriend's iPhone 5 is about to ship!

0 Likes
Alkenore

I ordered a 32GB Black IPhone 5 on October 23, and my Credit Card also just got charged! I Hope I receive the phone by tuesday!? O: Been using an old virgin mobile phone, sucks!

0 Likes
danryb

I ordered a 64GB black iPhone 5 on 10/25 also with a ship date of 11/16. My card was charged yesterday (Friday) and payment came out/cleared today! No shipping info when I check order status but I'm keeping my fingers crossed it means it'll be shipped this week!

0 Likes
smr722

Just got mine, It was held a few days because of Sandy, But they did not charge my card untill Fedex had picked it up, Good luck, Love the phone....

0 Likes