My iPhone 5 just started taking very blurry pictures it will not focus on anything
JennJenn85

I have had my iPhone 5 for a little over a month and a couple days ago it started taking very blurry pictures. I  tried a reset but that did not help it any .  Is there any way to fix this problem????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 5 just started taking very blurry pictures it will not focus on anything
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you already tried cleaning the camera lens to verify that isn't dirty?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: My iPhone 5 just started taking very blurry pictures it will not focus on anything
JennJenn85

Yes I tried that ...it did not help, it still will not focus on anything.  everything turns out blurry in the pictures

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for already trying to clean up the lens JennJenn85! That's definitely where I would have started my journey too. You also mentioned you tried a reset. What type of reset did you try? Apple has suggested backing up and restoring the iPhone http://bit.ly/PS2w7H when experiencing issues with clarity on the camera. But I'd also like to clarify, have you had the opportunity to load the pictures to your computer (through iTunes or iCloud) and see if the images are distorted there too or if it's just blurry in the iPhone itself? And are you using the native camera on your iPhone or did you download a camera application from the Apple Store?  

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes