My iPhone 5c won't power on. It's a new phone so it probably isn't the battery. It was working fine all day until now. Earlier I got a message about not enough storage space. Can anyone help me? Thanks
wizardofroz

My iPhone 5c won't power on.  It's a new phone.  It was working fine all until now.  Earlier I saw a message saying I needed more storage space.  Can anyone help?  Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 5c won't power on. It's a new phone so it probably isn't the battery. It was working fine all day until now. Earlier I got a message about not enough storage space. Can anyone help me? Thanks
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place. Help is here. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble getting your phone to turn on. It sounds like once we wake it up you may want to remove some apps, pictures, etc to free up some space. Have you tried a sfot reset on the phone while it is plugged directly into the wall outlet with the cable that came with the phone? http://spr.ly/6585BGiWH
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes