My iphone 5s just recently got the Blue screen of death, for no reason. NEVER USED THE PAGES..ETC APP.
jasonduchi

My iphone 5s just recently got the Blue screen of death, for no reason. I have NEVER used the pages numbers and etc app. EVER. It stops for an hour and then blue screen pops up again, I am getting pissed off, I dont know what to do, I just want my phone to work again, I went to a repair place, and they said it was the software. restored it, still didnt work. Its a phone, this shouldnt be happenening. FIX THIS PLEASE.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iphone 5s just recently got the Blue screen of death, for no reason. NEVER USED THE PAGES..ETC APP.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jasonduchi,

Oh no! Nobody ever wants this to happen with their phone! Let's see if we can get this to come back on for you. Were you able to try a recovery mode restore with your phone? Here is a link on those steps for you to try out with your phone: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263.

NicoleB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My iphone 5s just recently got the Blue screen of death, for no reason. NEVER USED THE PAGES..ETC APP.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

When you say restored, did they do a factory reset?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
jasonduchi,

Oh no! Nobody ever wants this to happen with their phone! Let's see if we can get this to come back on for you. Were you able to try a recovery mode restore with your phone? Here is a link on those steps for you to try out with your phone: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263.

NicoleB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes