My iphone froze and on screen swipes and selections do not work. What should I do?
Katiedog

My phone had 2 apps open. Facebook and phone favorites.  Now I can't get into the iphone with a swipe and I can't do anything thing on screen including shutting the phone off then starting over.  It's totally not functional. Apple

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My iphone froze and on screen swipes and selections do not work. It's like it doesnt see my swipes both in opening phone.HELP PLEASE?
Weth
Legend

Press the home button and power/wake button together for 10 seconds and hope Apple logo pops up.  When it does, let go

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My iphone froze and on screen swipes and selections do not work. It's like it doesnt see my swipes both in opening phone.HELP PLEASE?
Weth
Legend

Press the home button and power/wake button together for 10 seconds and hope Apple logo pops up.  When it does, let go

0 Likes
patmcg6
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem with much more frequency and duration of the problem is even greater.

It's intermittent but it last longer and is certainly more frustrating. Even though I have to reboot it still persists, and I'm frankly tired of it.