Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My iphone will not turn on.... it froze earlier today and now it will not turn on all i get is a black screen with the apple symbol every once in awhile... also it will not connect to my computer so i can reset it to factory settings
Sammyhunter

My iphone will not turn on.... it froze earlier today and now it will not turn on all i get is a black screen with the apple symbol every once in awhile... also it will not connect to my computer so i can reset it to factory settings

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: My iphone will not turn on.... it froze earlier today and now it will not turn on all i get is a black screen with the apple symbol every once in awhile... also it will not connect to my computer so i can reset it to factory settings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sammyhunter lets get you back in action! Has there been any physical/water damage to the device? Try pressing and holding the home and power button together. Once the Apple symbol appears release both buttons. Keep us posted!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My iphone will not turn on.... it froze earlier today and now it will not turn on all i get is a black screen with the apple symbol every once in awhile... also it will not connect to my computer so i can reset it to factory settings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sammyhunter lets get you back in action! Has there been any physical/water damage to the device? Try pressing and holding the home and power button together. Once the Apple symbol appears release both buttons. Keep us posted!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes