My lock button won't work what do I do?
Sharon513

So every since I got my iphone 5 my lock button is weird and wont work and doesn't even make the clicking sound..what do I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My lock button won't work what do I do?
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

When did you purchase the phone and was it from Verizon? You should exchange it.

0 Likes
Sharon513

I bought it last thanksgiving from Verizon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dr. Verizon is here to do a device checkup Sharon513! Let's get your lock button working properly again. May I ask is there any physical or liquid damage on the device? Also, have you verified that there isn't any debris by the lock button? If you have a case on the phone then I would suggest removing it and testing the button to ensure that the case isn't affecting the button's performance. If you are still having issues after these steps then please advise so we can look into additional options.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cplinker

I am having the exact problem. I removed case, and nothing is blocking the button from working. No physical or liquid damage either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cplinker, I can understand this being a problem. How long have you had the device? Have you ever had it replaced? Any other issues w/ the device? Please give more details. I am here to help.

SammuelP
VZW Support

0 Likes
cplinker

I got it some time last year and I am not sure on exact date. And never had it replaced before.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes