My phone does not keep the correct time when set to auto. Timezone is correct. When manually set it does not keep time. iMessages do not go through. Have reset phone and network. Same problems persist.
VerizonCustomer456

My phone does not keep the correct time when set to auto. Timezone is correct. When manually set it does not keep time. iMessages do not go through. Have reset phone and network. Same problems persist.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My phone does not keep the correct time when set to auto. Timezone is correct. When manually set it does not keep time. iMessages do not go through. Have reset phone and network. Same problems persist.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VerizonCustomer456, we want you to have a fully functioning phone and we are here to help make it that way. Let’s work together to see what’s going on. How long has this been happening? Is the software up to date on your device? Have you tried to do a device restore: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-139967/ 

We want to make sure we get to the bottom of this for you and we look forward to hearing from you.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes