My phone has been "searching" for signal
middletonbd

Since Aug 15 my phone has been "searching" for a signal with no luck.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
My phone has been "searching" for signal
SierraTech
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you changed something on your phone? Do you have other phones to check signal? This could be a tower issue, if more than 1 phone is searching. Happened to me about 6 years ago, lost digital signal on 3 different phones unless I drove down the street. Called Verizon and after being transferred a few times I final spoke to someone who was willing to listen my findings and didn't ask me to pull out the battery of each phone to verify I didn't have water damage on 3 phones. Verizon called me the next day from Arizona and left me a message on my landline, telling me it was a tower issue and I was the only person who complained, and that it would be resolved by 9:00 AM that morning. Sure enough my signal was back. Make sure Verizon didn't have an agreement that expired with another carrier. Happened w/ AT&T a few years ago, one morning South Shore Lake Tahoe had no coverage. AT&T was force to renew agreement.

0 Likes
Re: My phone has been "searching" for signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Middletonbd,

Oh no! We'll be happy to get your phone back up and running. I know it's been a few days....is it still searching for service? If so, which make/model phone do you have and what zip code are you in?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes