Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My phone has been "searching" for signal
middletonbd

Since Aug 15 my phone has been "searching" for a signal with no luck.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
My phone has been "searching" for signal
SierraTech

Have you changed something on your phone? Do you have other phones to check signal? This could be a tower issue, if more than 1 phone is searching. Happened to me about 6 years ago, lost digital signal on 3 different phones unless I drove down the street. Called Verizon and after being transferred a few times I final spoke to someone who was willing to listen my findings and didn't ask me to pull out the battery of each phone to verify I didn't have water damage on 3 phones. Verizon called me the next day from Arizona and left me a message on my landline, telling me it was a tower issue and I was the only person who complained, and that it would be resolved by 9:00 AM that morning. Sure enough my signal was back. Make sure Verizon didn't have an agreement that expired with another carrier. Happened w/ AT&T a few years ago, one morning South Shore Lake Tahoe had no coverage. AT&T was force to renew agreement.

0 Likes
Re: My phone has been "searching" for signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Middletonbd,

Oh no! We'll be happy to get your phone back up and running. I know it's been a few days....is it still searching for service? If so, which make/model phone do you have and what zip code are you in?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes