My phone has been saying I have no service. I cannot call or text, what do i do?
meghanmccabe

My iphone5 has  been saying that I have no service at all. It's been searching for service, I have tried to restart and restore it, but nothing is working. What do I do? I cannot call or text anyone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone has been saying I have no service. I cannot call or text, what do i do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

meghanmccabe,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your iPhone 5. Are you still having problems? If so, what zip code are you in? Anyone else having issues with their service?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: My phone has been saying I have no service. I cannot call or text, what do i do?
southpawdebbie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have had little or no service for months, verizon blames apple & vice versa. I had a new sim card put in it but that didn't help either.

0 Likes
SCP0328

I am having same problem. My wife has I phone 5 s like I have with no issue.  Verizon please help

0 Likes
bettes

I have had no Verizon e-mail or facebook since Thursday.

0 Likes
southpawdebbie1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Come on Verizon, all the money we pay for service the least you could do is answer us. We can't all be wrong!!! Time to switch carriers may be the answer but I don't want to do that, been with Verizon for at least 15 years but don't like being ignored anymore!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello SCP0328, service at your fingertips is super important! What zip code are you located in? Please power off device and remove sim card for 1 minute and then reboot. Does signal fluctuate indoors and outdoors?

WiltonA_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to enjoy your service ASAP bettes! What make and model device is this? Where are you located?

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
SCP0328

Mine is a iPhone 5 s. My store said there is a trouble ticket

In for it and should be resolved soon. That was yesterday morning.

Zip is 29853.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, southpawdebbie1. We don't want you do that at all. We never would intentionally want to leave you without service after 15 years. What zip code are you in? Has service returned to the phone?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes