My phone was force closing apps so I performed a hard reset, holding the home button and the lock button down. When the phone powered back up, it stays on the screen with the apple for a minute or so and then goes black. I try to cut it on again, same thi
SHinton

I am going to the Verizon store, however today is a holiday and I wasn't certain if they'd be open so I wanted to try here first.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My phone was force closing apps so I performed a hard reset, holding the home button and the lock button down. When the phone powered back up, it stays on the screen with the apple for a minute or so and then goes black. I try to cut it on again, same
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Is it always the same apps? Or it varies and is random?

0 Likes
Re: My phone was force closing apps so I performed a hard reset, holding the home button and the lock button down. When the phone powered back up, it stays on the screen with the apple for a minute or so and then goes black. I try to cut it on again, same
SHinton

they were the same apps, social and one was the actual app store. but now I can't do anything with it.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Okay, so now it's just not powering on or anything? What happens when you plug it into the charger? Or better yet the computer?

0 Likes