My service has always been 4G LTE but for some reason is now only 3G. Any ideas?
Lisa1021

My services has always been 4G LTE but for some reason is now only 3G.  Any ideas why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My service has always been 4G LTE but for some reason is now only 3G. Any ideas?
rha600
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having the same problem on my note3

0 Likes
Re: My service has always been 4G LTE but for some reason is now only 3G.  Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's strange, rha600! What zip code are you in? When did thie problem begin? Feel free to follow the troubleshooting steps in our handy guide to see if there is an option there that will solve this concern. http://vz.to/12TLCsR 

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Re: My service has always been 4G LTE but for some reason is now only 3G.  Any ideas?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lisa1020-

We want to make sure you're always connected to 4G LTE.  When did the the signal change?  What is your zipcode?  Do you know if others are having the same issue?

EmmaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rha600
Enthusiast - Level 1

33328.   I posted my own thread but it seemed to start after the latest upgrade.  And I'm no where near the data limit.   I will try the troubleshooting guide

0 Likes