Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My voice memo app will not open on iphone 5......
realdeal2414

in itunes it shows all my memos that i have and can listen there but cannot open it on my phone and of course cannot record anything, very frustrating, honestly i think it has been like this for a couple of months.  I do not wont to reinstall the update, any help would be appreciated. thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My voice memo app will not open on iphone 5......
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

realdeal2414, thanks for posting. Are you still having issues with your memos? Have you ever been able to listen to them on the phone? I would suggest updating the software on the phone and in iTunes. Please keep us posted on this.^SP

0 Likes
realdeal2414

Yes I was able to listen to memos on it at first but now it just crashes.  Have updated everything and still no luck. Even deleted and re installed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@realdeal2414

I appreciate you getting back to us. I am truly concerned about your ability to use the voice memo feature. Have you recently deleted any of the voice memo's that are present within the application? I have found that on my iPhone that applications will close if the applications begins to become overwhelmed. Let me know how voice memo's are currently saved to the application.

YosefT_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cervme

I am suddenly having exactly the same problem.  Did yours ever get resolved?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Cervme, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues. Have you tried updating the software on the device? Have you tried this:http://vz.to/Sq8I9x and retested? Please keep us posted.

Sammuel_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes