My voice memo app will not open on iphone 5......
realdeal2414

in itunes it shows all my memos that i have and can listen there but cannot open it on my phone and of course cannot record anything, very frustrating, honestly i think it has been like this for a couple of months.  I do not wont to reinstall the update, any help would be appreciated. thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My voice memo app will not open on iphone 5......
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

realdeal2414, thanks for posting. Are you still having issues with your memos? Have you ever been able to listen to them on the phone? I would suggest updating the software on the phone and in iTunes. Please keep us posted on this.^SP

0 Likes
realdeal2414

Yes I was able to listen to memos on it at first but now it just crashes.  Have updated everything and still no luck. Even deleted and re installed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@realdeal2414

I appreciate you getting back to us. I am truly concerned about your ability to use the voice memo feature. Have you recently deleted any of the voice memo's that are present within the application? I have found that on my iPhone that applications will close if the applications begins to become overwhelmed. Let me know how voice memo's are currently saved to the application.

YosefT_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
cervme

I am suddenly having exactly the same problem.  Did yours ever get resolved?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cervme, I am sorry to hear that you are having issues. Have you tried updating the software on the device? Have you tried this:http://vz.to/Sq8I9x and retested? Please keep us posted.

Sammuel_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes