MyVZW text message history
Oriolefan
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I look at my text message usage on my account with verizonwireless the only text message history showing up is another verizon customer bur if text messages are from another iphone it does not show up on my usage history. How do I get ALL text messages  to show up?

Subject line shortened & accurately edited as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: MyVZW text message history
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Oriolefan,

You've reached the right place for assistance! In most cases, the reason behind this is the iMessaging feature on your iPhone. Since these are not standard text messages, they are not reported online. In order to change this you must disable the iMessage feature from your device. To do so, go to Settings>Messaging>Disable iMessage. 

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: MyVZW text message history
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Oriolefan,

You've reached the right place for assistance! In most cases, the reason behind this is the iMessaging feature on your iPhone. Since these are not standard text messages, they are not reported online. In order to change this you must disable the iMessage feature from your device. To do so, go to Settings>Messaging>Disable iMessage. 

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes