NYC 10023 One Bar
Crashin

Over the past 3 months my service has diminished.  At the most I have one bar on the west side and east side in the 60's, some calls go right to voice.  Text messages can take from 5 minutes to 24 hours to reach my wifes phone less then 2 miles away.    Reset the network settings but it did not help and there is a current ticket out but I am not expecting any true fix.  For 150 dollars a month for 2 phones this is a real rip off.  I do travel to a remote location in NC and I always  have 4-5 bars there figure that one out, the problems only occur in NYC.  If it is an over utilization problem then verizon should not accept any new customers till issues resolved.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: NYC 10023 One Bar
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Crashin

I want you to experience the best of our network!  I see you have tried a number of troubleshooting steps, including the filing of a network ticket.  If you haven't yet received a resolution from the ticket, I would be more than happy to check the status for you.  Just accept my "follow" request, and send me a Direct Message so I can further review.  Thanks!

Follow us on Twitter

0 Likes