Network Connection Issues...
Alex211

Yesterday afternoon, I turned my phone off and let it charge for about 45 minutes while I was out at lunch. When I returned from lunch and turned my phone back on, it would not, for the duration of the day, connect to the network again. Thinking that because Verizon went down not too long ago, that it may have happened again, I decided to sleep on it. Woke up this morning and my phone still wont connect to the network. I keep seeing a 'Searching...' message. I've tried to re-start, re-set, toggle the 'Airplane Mode', reset network settings, etc. with no success.

My WIFI feature works and my account is fine. I pay for 6GB data and I'm pretty much attached to WIFI wherever I go so I cant imagine that my data usage has caused my phone to disconnect.

Anyone know what's causing this?

Please and Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Connection Issues...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Alex211,

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your device. We want you to be able to utilize your service at all times. I am glad that you have done your due dilligence with this issue. Have you tried removing and reinserting your sim card? You can do so by http://vz.to/13lrWD5. Also what zip are you having these issues in? Please keep us updated on the status of this and we would be happy to assist further.

Thank you,

Tony_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes