New Customer -- Credit Question and Deposit
aoropeza

Hello all! I recently switched from Tmobile just to get this iPhone. I ordered at around 6:45 this morning and got the pending order confirmation page like everyone else.

Mine said that I had a credit advisory--I exceeded the line limit and that they would need COOP approval. Also said that the deposit amount would be pending (if i needed one)

I got an order confirmation email at around 7:05 am saying that they received my order and it is being processed. They included the bill in there so I'm guessing that means I passed the credit advisory and I don't see anything on there for a deposit. Am I all good to go? Do I just wait for another email with the tracking information?

One more thing--in my order confirmation email it says it will be shipped by October 12th but when I go and look at my pre-order status online it says that the expected ship date is October 19th. Should I just assume the latter?

Ooooo and one more thing--when will I be charged exactly? The rep wasn't very clear!

I've looked around the forums and I've been on hold with them for awhile now so I thought I would ask here! Thank you in advance!!

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: New Customer -- Credit Question and Deposit
Neeley
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since you received an order confirmation, I would assume you are good to go on your credit. Verizon likes to play with our minds on the dates. I preordered September 14 and in my confirmation email the delivery date was September 21 and the ship by date was September 21 when I viewed the order online. My phone is out for delivery today (September 21) so I think it would be safe to say that you will receive your phone by October 12.

Re: New Customer -- Credit Question and Deposit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to the family Aoropeza!

I'm excited for you to get your new phone! You will love it.  You have some really good questions, but without the account up and details I would be unable to answer them as specifically as I would like.

I would be more than happy to check on your account for you. You can send me a private message with your account information and I can reply back privately.

Let us know if you have any other questions and wlecome again!

Thanks,

MelissaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes