New icon appeared -what is it?
sixpapaya

icons.PNG

Hi, Does anyone know what the icon beside the battery percentage is? It just appeared on my phone half an hour ago. I'm on the phone w VTech and he doesn't know what it is either and he recommended i post it on here and maybe someone can assist me..*sighs* Thanks alot David.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: New icon appeared -what is it?
gigipapaya

does anyone know what this icon is beside the battery percent bar on the pic above?  no one has yet able to find an answer =( nor Verizon Techies. Thank You much for taking the time to read.

0 Likes
Re: New icon appeared -what is it?
gigipapaya

i actually found the answer to my own question..just for FYI if u guys want to know what it is also. After 24hrs of fiddling around.

Under Settings>Phone>TTY

TTY stands for Text Telephone. It is also sometimes called a TDD, or Telecommunication Device for the Deaf. TTY is the more widely accepted term, however, as TTYs are used by many people, not just people who are deaf.

A TTY is a special device that lets people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech-impaired use the telephone to communicate, by allowing them to type messages back and forth to one another instead of talking and listening. A TTY is required at both ends of the conversation in order to communicate.

Cheers.

0 Likes