New to Verizon help with pre order
Dgoins1

Hello I'm new to Verizon and not sure how the preorder process works so I have a few questions.

1. When I preorder do I pay then or when I pick up the phone

2. Is the phone shipped to my home or will I be able to pick it up at a Verizon store

3. If Verizon is pay first and ship to your home is the apple store a better route to pick up release day?

4. What information do I need to preorder/pick up ?

I appreciate any and all answers I did read a lot of post before making this didn't see answers thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New to Verizon help with pre order
fergieg
Contributor - Level 2

First, make sure you are ok with a concious decision to join Verizon.

Here are your answers:

1. Verizon will charge your card once the phoe is shipped.

2. It will be shipped to your home.

3. On release day, you can expect a lot of waiting at the apple store. Pre-ordering is a better route.

4. Your social security number to check your credit.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Be sure to have someone home to accept delivery. FedEx is not allowed to leave the package on the first attempt.

0 Likes
Dgoins1
I really appreciate the help guys I guess my next question would be is there a way to preorder and pick it up at a Verizon store? I would rather be able to go into the store and pick it up and activate it there?
0 Likes
budone
Legend

If you want to receive from a store, you need to go there.

0 Likes
Dgoins1
@Budone I really appreciate your fast response do they deliever on the 21st or after that?
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It depends on where your order ends up in the queue of all the orders.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Dgoins1
Thanks @Ann154 reason I ask is I called a local store they told me to come in and preorder and I could have the phone before or on the 21st.... Which didn't seem to accurate to me
0 Likes
budone
Legend

If you order early it should be the 21st or even a day early. Based on prior experience

0 Likes
Dgoins1
@Budone thanks again man now time to set my alarm
0 Likes