No Confirmation Email For Pre Order
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

I signed up as a new customer at 12:15am PT on the release date of the iPhone 5. I still haven't gotten a confirmation email, however after finishing the process I was brought to a browser page saying

"

Pending Order Confirmation

Thank you for your order.

Your pending order confirmation is: 912*************

Credit application number is:

Your credit review status is: Pending Status

Security deposit if any: Decision Pending

Credit advisory: No credit alert for this Application

Your email address:

Use Iconic Search lookup for latest credit status.

"

My bank hasn't been charger either, and I haven't been able to look up the order of my status using the number given. Is this because I'm a new customer and need a credit check? Or is it possible I failed the credit check? I can't tell if they would have contacted me. I understand it's busy but it's been close to 48 hours.

Maybe Verizon was a bad choice for the new iphone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No Confirmation Email For Pre Order
dad_23
Contributor - Level 1

Try pluggin your pending order confirmation number and last name into this:

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

Many many have not gotten their confirmation email yet including me.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dad_23
Contributor - Level 1

Try pluggin your pending order confirmation number and last name into this:

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

Many many have not gotten their confirmation email yet including me.

0 Likes
infoman96

Hello, I'm sure that I'm no help but I received my conformation within a few seconds after the purchase. I purchased it on my iPad and soon as I press order or whatever it says, the email notification noise happened. So I wouldn't expect it to take 48 hours to receive the email, I ordered mine online on September 15th at 2:13 Am.

I have one huge complaint about the "Check Your Order Status" on the confirmation though, I'm not sure how everyone else's let them log in but I always have to re-enter my preorder confirmation number and last name a few times before it comes up. And yes I enter everything exactly the same each time (I capitalize every letter of my last name because it says enter it as it is on the order). So that's just a little heads up for those who may have this same problem, just keep re-entering it and eventually it will come up.

-Infoman

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

I tried that several times, still hasn't worked 😕 I tried putting my last name in all caps too. I assume the credit check must be the hold up, I just wish I knew so I could at least re-register if it didn't go through.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Kakiyama!

I am sorry to hear that you have not received your IPhone 5 pre-order confirmation email. It has been a few days since this was posted and I wanted to make sure that your issue has been resolved. Remember to please check the email address that was submitted in the original order to make sure that it's correct. Check all SPAM folders in your email account as well, sometimes our emails go straight into the email spam folder. Hope this helps!

Pamelaf_vzw

0 Likes