No Information !
ultimatelogic

I placed an order for a gold 64 gb iphone 5s on the 20th of September and since that day whenever I check it's always shipping date 04/11/2013 with no further information at all is there is anyone from Verizon staff here to help !? do I have to wait 40 days to get my phone !?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: No Information !
Not applicable

4/11/2013  ??

You got me. Its already 10/3/13 you should if your dates is correct had it already?

Cal *611 or 800-922-0204 and get proper information.

0 Likes
Bigfatdan
Enthusiast - Level 2

He means November 11.  Mine says the same thing.  I didn't place my order until 5:30 pm so I'm further down the list than the early orders.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Bigfatdan wrote:

He means November 11.  Mine says the same thing.  I didn't place my order until 5:30 pm so I'm further down the list than the early orders.

Yeah I assumed it was an incorrect date. But with some posters you never know.Smiley Happy

However the 11th. is next week. I would hold off if I were him/her from complaining until that date passes.

Maybe if you went to an Apple store you could get your device. I have read some Apple stores actually have them in stock.

0 Likes
Bigfatdan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oops.  My bad.  I meant November 4.  My shipping date is 11-04-13.

0 Likes
ultimatelogic

Yes it's november and that's too much 40 days waiting nothing is modified in tracking order sadly

0 Likes
ultimatelogic

If it's next week I would definitely wait but its next month

0 Likes
Not applicable

wow that is way too long. Go to Apple store or http://www.apple.com and get it from them.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I know 40 days. and you already paid for it.  welcome to Verizon Wireless.  The home of we gotcha!

0 Likes
ultimatelogic

Nothing to do! No one from customer service ?

0 Likes