No LTE for about a week now, just getting the "1x" symbol, apps, calls, texts not working right?
Smith_25

For about a week now my phone hasn't been getting service. Calls will go directly to my voicemail without even showing up as a missed call or giving me the option to answer. Texts will send slow or not at all. It has the "1x" symbol instead of 3G or LTE. This is in all areas I've been for a week, not just at my home. Apps will not load, internet will not connect. Also my phone will not connect at all to wifi like it used to and my ipad and laptop do with  no problem. Also receiving the message "Connection Failed: Your data connection isn't working. Please switch to wifi or try again in a bit". I have reset the network settings, and reset the phone. The issue has not been solved. What else should I do?

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: No LTE for about a week now, just getting the "1x" symbol, apps, calls, texts not working right?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Smith_25 wrote:

For about a week now my phone hasn't been getting service. ... This is in all areas I've been for a week, not just at my home. ...

Have you tried removing and then reinserting the SIM card?  Or even replacing the SIM? (They are free at Verizon stores)

If that doesn't help, it may be the phone itself...how old is it?  Still under the one year warranty?  If so, go to your nearest APPLE store (not Verizon!!) or go online and chat with an Apple rep to see what they will do for you.  If you are out of warranty,and have no insurance, I would still contact Apple and see what they recommend.

0 Likes