No SIM card installed
vmilczewsky

I've been getting this message more frequently lately. Until today I could turn airplane mode on and turn the phone off and on and it would reset the sim. But it was worse today. It took three tries to get the SIM card working again. Does Verizon replace SIM cards or is it time to get a iPhone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No SIM card installed
vmilczewsky

And by iPhone I mean new one.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Without a shadow of a doubt vmilczewsky. We will replace the SIM at no charge to you. Please visit the corporate store near you: http://vz.to/1UPf6nt. Let’s try this first. When did this start happening with your phone?

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vmilczewsky

It first started a few months ago. And it's always after the phone has been inactive for the night. Never happens during the day. It's probably happened about 6 or 8 times now. I get up in the morning and check my phone and it greets me with  that error message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is not the kind of greeting we want you to face every morning, vmilczewsky. We want to make sure we clear this up. Has there been any kind of physical or liquid damage to the device? As mentioned before, you can take the device to a corporate store location and they can always replace your sim card free of charge. Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Sometimes all it takes is to take the current SIM out, Rub it with a microfiber cloth and put it back in. Unlikely it is the phone.

0 Likes