No SIM card
doslocosguys

Do i doThird time that my phone comes up with no sims card think there is a problem.. What do I do since I am in Mexico no phone support

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No SIM card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Doslocosguys!

My gosh! That's no good. You definitely need a working phone while traveling. What device do you have? Power off the device, then remove the sim card and place the sim card back in the device. Power the device back on, and see does the error still appear? Keep us posted.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw

0 Likes
doslocosguys

Yes that is what I must do not happy with this activity

Sent from Joe Dos iPhone

On Oct 2, 2012, at 11:14 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry Doslocosguys. I want to make sure your phone is working. I understand removing the SIM may not be the most convenient option, but the reboot may occasionally be needed especially when you're traveling. If you continue to receive errors while you're traveling, our Global Support Team can be reached at 908-559-4899.

Keep us posted if you continue to experience trouble with your phone when you're back in the states too.

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
rcsbw

I just got my iphone5 a week ago, and had glitchs with lots of things, time and date always changing now. but i had the( no sim) problem all first day i had it. i finally took paperclip popped out sim, which wasnt in correctly, wiped the connecting side ( shiny copper side) put it back in and has worked great since. I researched about this later and its common for the local verizon  stores to replace these with frequency with iphone 4 ' mainly.

0 Likes