No conformation email
mpc83
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered as soon as the verizon store opened and still have not received my email conformation email. Anyone else still waiting?

You had to make your billing and shipping address the same, if my credit card is setup to another address should that matter?

Thanks,

Mike

Labels (1)
Re: No conformation email
dad_23
Contributor - Level 1

I have not and many others have not as well.

View your order status here:

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

Also if your worried about the CC billing issue call this Verizon number to check on your credit
application: 1-877-262-2826

cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered as soon as available, too.  No email.  I also didn't receive the "reminder" email I enrolled for.  However, the confirmation number worked when I entered my last name using all caps.

kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

What number are you plugging into that site? If you did not receive and email with confirmation are you using the "preorder" number from the browser page?

Thestollman
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered at 12:15PT and still have not received an email either.  I have preordered many times in the past and have had no issues.  This time, as soon as the confirmation page popped up, it closed.  Probably the pop-up setting on my new browser, but still, it's the only way to check on your order.  So now I have no number to plug in to check the status, no email to verify that my order was received, my bank account has still not been charged, and I have contacted Verizon numerous times to no avail.  I understand that it's a busy time and all, but if my preorder didn't go through, I need to be going through the process again, soon.  I don't want to be backed up until Thanksgiving waiting for my iPhone 5.  It's of some relief to hear that there are still many others who have not received their email either.  I just hope that doesn't mean that they screwed it up on all of our orders. Smiley Happy Smiley Sad 

0 Likes
cubzwinn
Enthusiast - Level 3

I called customer service and had a reasonable wait.  I told them I didn't get a confirmation email.  They gave me the confirmation/order numbers and provided me with the date to expect receipt.  I think you are fine.  The CSR said that yesterday was busy with iPhone questions, and today they were busy troubleshooting problems for people who couldn't get through to them on Friday.  Try them again.

0 Likes
No conformation email
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

cubzwinn,

what number did you call? I tried several and never got a straight answer.

0 Likes
MACHINE101
Enthusiast - Level 3

i preordered around 4:30 AM that morning, and received a confirmation email in less than 30 minutes. My discover card was billed and expected delivery date 9/21

0 Likes
arlena07

I  just called CS (*611) because I never received a confirmation e-mail either. The CS rep asid they see my order and that the phone will ship out on the 21st, that means I won't receive it until after that.

0 Likes
mpc83
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I check my order on http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/orderstatus/OrderStatusServlet     

it won't show.  But when I check on https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

it comes up.  I hope everything goes through without an issue and I better get my phone on the 21st because when I ordered it said receive on the 21st but when I check the second link it says expected ship date 21st.

I wonder why some people are getting their card charged already and some are not.  I am a new customer so I wonder if that is why?

0 Likes