No iphone 5 today because FedEx is awful club..
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

i was wondering if anyone else was in the same club as me and didnt get their package today thanks to FedEx or UPS and heres a good place to vent..

my story is as such.. so when verizon sent over my address on the shipping label it cut off the apartment number so i get a notification that my address is wrong, so i called FedEx to correct the mistake they correct and give me a call back like 20 minutes later saying its corrected and i should get my package before 5... so i'm like cool good to go.. 5:30 rolls around so i call them back and ask hey whats the deal, the guy says oh im sorry sir we meant to say after 5, at this point i asked him okay thats fine but are you sure its going to come i dont want to be just sitting around waiting for nothing i have things to do. the rep relies yes sir the courier said he would be back there tonight. 7:30 rolls around and ding!! i have an email, its my notifcations letting me know that my package is back at the shipping facility (now im fuming).. called back FedEx asked what the deal was?? they said oh sorry they must not have been able to get a hold of the driver but you can pick it up if you get to blah blah by 8.. the place was about 15 minutes away so i was sure i could make it.. i get in my car drive there.. the lights are off doors locked and the blinds are shut at 7:50....

so long story short for those who havent received it yet make sure you check the address verizon is shipping it to because if you have a long street name part of it might get cut off.

Labels (1)
0 Likes