No updates
ultimatelogic

ordering on the 20th after 5pm means getting the phone in November !? i have no updates at all whenever i check it's the same message order being processed !

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No updates
mannyjo85
Enthusiast - Level 2

You will only get updates if there is a change to your order's status.  No update means that you're in the queue waiting like many others, including me.

I ordered three iPhone 5s devices on 9/20.  My estimated ship date when I ordered them was 10/7 for the two grey models, and 10/28 for the gold one.  When I go to the Check Order Status site, it shows an estimated ship date of 10/28.  Is that for all three iPhones, for the first one they'll send me, or the last one?  Verizon can't tell me for sure.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mannyjo85
Enthusiast - Level 2

You will only get updates if there is a change to your order's status.  No update means that you're in the queue waiting like many others, including me.

I ordered three iPhone 5s devices on 9/20.  My estimated ship date when I ordered them was 10/7 for the two grey models, and 10/28 for the gold one.  When I go to the Check Order Status site, it shows an estimated ship date of 10/28.  Is that for all three iPhones, for the first one they'll send me, or the last one?  Verizon can't tell me for sure.

0 Likes
ultimatelogic

i think we are stuck with no information, it seems not before 28 or may be in November we will get the phones waiting waiting & waiting

0 Likes