Not enough storage
KKovach
Enthusiast - Level 2

My iPhone 5s says i do not have enough storage when i CLEARLY do. There is barely anything on my phone as it is new. I can't receive text messages because of this.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not enough storage
KKovach
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ended up restoring the phone to factory settings and the problem has not reoccurred. It was very strange and I'm not sure what really triggered it to believe that all of the storage was being used.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very strange, KKovach! I want to make sure we find out what is causing this. Please check the following Settings>General>Usage. From Storage, how many GB are used and available? If you select Manage storage are there applications showing large storage amounts?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
KKovach
Enthusiast - Level 2

In the storage settings it said there were like 27gb used and 0 available. There were no apps using significant amounts of storage. If you add up all the apps it was close to using 1gb.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then what is using the storage?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Perhaps a screenshot would help.

KKovach
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ended up restoring the phone to factory settings and the problem has not reoccurred. It was very strange and I'm not sure what really triggered it to believe that all of the storage was being used.

Loquat
Master - Level 1

Interesting. If you ever find the cause, please post. Just maybe it'll help someone else if ever the problem presents itself.

0 Likes