Not receiving text message
rhat4286

My friend has a Samsung Galaxy phone. Sometimes my phone, IPhone 5S, will not receive a text from that phone unless I text first. It seems to only happen in the morning. As soon as I send a text to their phone, it seems to work fine for the rest of the day. This is the only contact that I have a problem with. And it doesn't happen every day. I was wondering if anyone else is having a problem like this or if anyone knows how to fix it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not receiving text message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to see you're missing some texts from your friend, rhat4286. A random issue like this can be very frustrating. There doesn't appear to be a pattern to it, which makes a workaround difficult to identify. Since the problem messages are coming from your friend's device rather than yours, I recommend starting with your friend's device. I suggest your friend delete your contact profile from his/her Galaxy, and then readd it and test again.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving text message
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to see you're missing some texts from your friend, rhat4286. A random issue like this can be very frustrating. There doesn't appear to be a pattern to it, which makes a workaround difficult to identify. Since the problem messages are coming from your friend's device rather than yours, I recommend starting with your friend's device. I suggest your friend delete your contact profile from his/her Galaxy, and then readd it and test again.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes