Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Not sending messages?
alexnelson32

My phone does not send messages to those with us cellular. I can receive messages, and it says mine are sent. However, those with us cellular never receive any of my texts. Help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not sending messages?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello alexnelson32,

I use messages all the time, so I know it's important that they go through! Let's find out why your messages don't make it to US Cellular customers. Have you checked with the customers from US Cellular to see if they are receiving messages from other VZW customers, or is it only your messages that they are not receiving? Is this an issue with both text and picture messages? Are you sending iMessages or regular text messages? Are you sending to a number in your contacts list or do you type out the number? As a troubelshooting step, please send a group message to yourself and one of the people from the other carrier to see if they receive the message when sent as a group message, and let me know the results. Thanks for troubleshooting this with me!

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes