Re: Nov 2 scheduled ship date...
KDM1976
Enthusiast - Level 3

still no activity on my order tracking page or bank account!! i have read in some other forums that a lot of people with 11/2 ship dates are getting their phones today or tomorrow.

0 Likes
Jones097
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered on 10/7. My CC was charged on Monday, and my phone was delivered this morning at 9:45 (two days ahead of my scheduled ship date). So they are sending them out! Good luck!

0 Likes
r_3

Ordered mines on oct 11 still nothing

0 Likes
allvolgirl

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
KDM1976
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered black 16g on 10/12 and my card was just charged and order status went to "Your order has been sent for processing."  No tracking info yet tho.

FYI I am in Colorado

0 Likes
r_3

My card was just charged....ordered on 10/11

0 Likes
Kev48us
Contributor - Level 1

i order mine at a verizon store and got a email today saying it shipped and should be at the store on 11/2

darlamarie
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes! finally card was charged last night and should ship out today!

leobry12
Enthusiast - Level 2

Smiley Sad Still nothing! I guess mine will ship on Friday and I won't get it until Tuesday. It's still in process and nothing has been charged on my card as of yet. My Droid never works now and my wife and I use our phones for business. We orded 2 16g black iphones on 10/15.

0 Likes
darlamarie
Enthusiast - Level 2

That sucks Smiley Sad it looks like the white phones are processing quicker than the black phones for some reason.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes