Re: OFFICIAL ORDER STATUS THREAD
rcschnoor
Legend

ckizz wrote:

Just thought it may be nice to have one place to post all order statuses.

You're kidding, right. What about any of the other hundreds of threads which were started prior to yours? Everyone wants to start their own thread!

0 Likes
akdisney
Enthusiast - Level 3

well I' may be in second or third bach

my will be ship to the store 09/26/2012

that I have 8 days to wait

0 Likes
pillageone

I received an email this morning stating that my order for the Iphone5 was shipped yesterday from memphis for delivery the 21th, but unless they hold the shipment it should arrive on Wednesday the 19th. Excited to get my hands on it.

Order#            ********************

order location N211401

0 Likes
TaneshaL
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine says in process and my account has been processed...I ordered at 3:12am EST time on pre order date and still have received no email about shipping

0 Likes
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

I as well got my tracking info and the verizon status checking site included in the confirmation email said it shipped yesterday the 17th and is in Memphis but has "future delivery requested" (I have NO clue what that means) and is scheduled for the 21st but has overnight shipping..Again, shipped yesterday. Does this mean they are holding it from me??

0 Likes
ckizz
Enthusiast - Level 3

No. Don't see why I'd be kidding. Thought instead of reading 100 different people posting differently about receiving shipping/tracking info, it might be nice to have it in one place. Seems like it's working. Also, on another note, go (removed content to comply with .....Please keep your post family friendly)

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
TheGlamazon
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yesss!! Just received my shipping email!

rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, it looks like your thread is in 2nd place in number of replies. 5 other threads have fewer replies than yours.

0 Likes
QWQ512
Enthusiast - Level 3

yea me I posted a pic above looks like its coming from Memphis

0 Likes
Sepbgh14
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just received my confirmation. On VZW it says

Ace Order Location:N211601
Expected Ship Date:09/20/2012

On my fedex it says delivered by 9/19/12 . Ordered mine 2am Central time (which is midnight release time).

White 32 GB (Des, Moines IA)

untitled.bmp

0 Likes