Oct 5 delivery, credit card now charged
jo360
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered 2 white 16GB iPhone 5's on 09/15 about 4pm CST. I have really been looking forward to getting these things. I have always had the oct 5 ship date...but I noticed today that the preorder confirmation has now changed with a spot for a tracking number (it's still blank) on each line that I ordered a phone for. Also my card got charged today....so does this mean I might be getting my phones relatively soon (or at least earlier than Oct 5th?)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Oct 5 delivery, credit card now charged
22JP22
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since your CC was charged, your iphones should be shipping soon. They will most likely come sooner than Oct 5th.

jo360
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks 22JP22! I cannot wait till they arrive. Hopefully early next week I will have my new phones!!!

0 Likes
myjerry5229

i ordered mine 16 gig white iphone 5 on 9/15 at about 12:30 am so close to midnight! i have not yet recieved any info nor a charge to my CC hopefully by your card getting charged it means they are starting to work on our batch! very excited. Please elt us all know when you recieve your new phone or any new info! thanks so much!

0 Likes
jo360
Enthusiast - Level 2

I  received shipping notification! Delivery is set for tomorrow!

Pariyah
Enthusiast - Level 1

My order status says ship by: Oct. 5th. Also today, looks like two new fields have been added, Tracking Number and Carrier. BUT, still no charge to my account. Hopefully soon seeing it looks like Oct. 5th dates are starting up. BTW, my preorder was for the Black 32GB and I didn't order until Sept. 18th. May delay my shipping longer.

0 Likes
cmgeiser

I ordered mine on 9/16 and my order status says ship by: Oct. 5th, no new fields on mine still has "We received your order and it is in process." still haven't been charged, my pre-order was for Black 16GB. It's driving me nuts because I traded in my 4S to get the 5 so I have been using a Droid Incredible and it sucks.

0 Likes
Pariyah
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have you checked this link?

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do.

Seems to show a little more here.

0 Likes
Pariyah
Enthusiast - Level 1
0 Likes
papertarget
Enthusiast - Level 2

My pre-order had an Oct 5th date...I can now say that I have been charged and I received tracking information and my white 16GB iPhone 5 will be here tomorrow.  I'm VERY excited being that I am porting in from Sprint and couldn't be happier with the fact that I will FINALLY have 4GLTE or SERVICE for that matter...rather than smoke being blown up my arse. 

I will admit I was a little nervous after reading some of the stories people are experiencing.  I will say this...Verizon has so far done me right...for those of you complaining about Verizon...go to another carrier and see what happens...my advice...shut up and be grateful.

0 Likes