Re: Oct 5 delivery, credit card now charged
jhelms89

I ordered mine in the morning on 17th.  Mine was ordered through our business account. Mine is set to ship by Oct 5 as well.  Unfortunately I don't have a way to see if they have charged our account or not.  I don't have a reference number or anything either.

0 Likes
Oct 5 delivery, credit card now charged
Pariyah
Enthusiast - Level 1

So my i5 finally shipped. Due to get it Monday! Had the 10/5 date. CC got charged yesterday and woke up this morning to the shipping confirmation email.

0 Likes
cmgeiser

so you didnt order till September 18th and your getting yours already, well happy for you hope you enjoy it, I wish mine would ship I ordered on the 16th and still sitting in lala land.

0 Likes
Pariyah
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm assuming its all based on supply and where it's shipping to. But really, I don't know that for sure. I got the 32gb black and live in VA. I've seen alot of posts about some of the white models taking longer. But then I've also seen different responses about the black phones some too.

0 Likes
Endlyssly
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm same as you. I ordered on the 17th and was finally charged yesterday with an email saying it shipped this morning. Delivery date of 10/5 but now scheduled for Monday. Mine's a black 32gb as well, so maybe there is something to the type.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I had ordered mine 9/14 @ 8:45pm.  I got delivery of my black 16gb phone today just after 10amCT.  I got an email notification yesterday, at 5:26am CT, saying it would be shipped overnight.

I had a slight activation delay (I didn't have access to another phone, so I went down the Verizon store), but the back up and restore from iTunes worked perfect.  I only had to go in and put in my email password.

0 Likes