Order Question
tagolf11

Pre-ordered my iPhone 5 very quickly after the VZW website opened.  Still have not gotten a tracking email and still have not been charged the full price.  I do have a pending charge that was made on the 14th for $1 from Verizon.  My preorder reference number brings up an order status of: "we've received your order and it is in process".  It is showing an expected ship date of 09/21.  Time to panic or am I still in good shape to get the phone on Friday?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order Question
laurenmsl

This is exactly my situation, except my card hasn't been charged at all. I ordered it very early, and no tracking, even though people who ordered after me have it already.

0 Likes
tagolf11

Hopefully you've gotten your tracking number already, but I wanted to let you know what happened to me. My credit card company flagged my preorder as a fraudulent charge and denied payment. I called the sales team and requested support for my online order. They were able to re-process payment in enough time for me not to forfeit my "place in line". I'd call them to see what your status is. I got my tracking number this morning. If they haven't run your card yet I'd call your bank or credit card company in advance and let them know this charge is legitimate. Don't panic if they haven't tried to authorize payment, they told me they will be running payment and sending tracking numbers for orders delivered Friday all the way through tomorrow. Hope this helps!

0 Likes
hckymom2000

you might want to make sure your billing address is the same as your shipping address

0 Likes
tagolf11

You're allowed to have different shipping/billing addresses. They ask the question so you can ship to addresses other than your billing address. It had to do with the company Verizon used to bill credit cards.

0 Likes