Order Status Screen Change
Millioon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Placed my iPhone 5s order October 1st with an expected ship date of 10/28.  My order status window when I selected "Over the Phone" and entered my order number and location number used to show the "expected ship date" and a "blank tracking number box".  Now it shows this message that below.  Should I be concerned?  I've heard this message appears when orders are accidentally canceled.

Your order is currently being processed. Please check back within the next hour. If you have any questions about your order, you can contact us at InternetOrders@Verizonwireless.com. Be sure to include your order reference number.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Order Status Screen Change
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Millioon,

Congrats on your iPhone 5S order! New phones are always exciting. The iPhone 5S is a high demand device, which has caused shipping delays. The last email that you received would have the most accurate estimated shipping date. You can check the status of your order here http://bit.ly/RjmCUB . If the email says that your order is "processing" then it still processing or waiting to be processed, not cancelled. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Millioon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello VZW CS Reps of the world.  Anyone wanna field this question or are you too busy answering more recent posts?

0 Likes
justsad
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also have had this updated to my status. (as of Sunday)

I checked back after one hour, two hours, three....etc

I emailed the address...no response

Please VZW tell us whats going on...

Please don't say " we know you're excited"  "delays beyond our thoughts"

Really we just want answers, you changed the status update, now tell us what that means.

I ordered mine Sept 20th @ 9 am est on the phone!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Millioon,

Congrats on your iPhone 5S order! New phones are always exciting. The iPhone 5S is a high demand device, which has caused shipping delays. The last email that you received would have the most accurate estimated shipping date. You can check the status of your order here http://bit.ly/RjmCUB . If the email says that your order is "processing" then it still processing or waiting to be processed, not cancelled. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Millioon
Enthusiast - Level 2

That's not the question.  The question was why did the Order Status change from a blank tracking number box and Estimated Ship Date to the message posted below stating to check back in an hour when its been 72 hours and nothing has changed?  Answer that question please.  I am aware of what the terms "Ship By" and "Expected" mean and I don't need a vocabulary lesson.  Thanks!

Message in Question:

Your order is currently being processed. Please check back within the next hour. If you have any questions about your order, you can contact us at InternetOrders@Verizonwireless.com. Be sure to include your order reference number.

justsad
Enthusiast - Level 1

You aren't answering the question being asked! And yes you surprisingly used the words "excited and delays"  Didn't see that coming. You changed our status updates. We want to know why and what does it mean????? If they changed something must have changed, right? Mine has said the same thing since Sept 20th, now it is different. And the question is still Why and what does it mean?????

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Justsad,

Oh my! We always want to make sure that the information we are giving is accurate. I apologize if we were not able to provide order details based on the error message given. We can check your order for you. Accept my follow request and send a Direct Message with your mobile number and billing password for account security purposes.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Justsad, I understand that you want to get more details on your order. Since this was not ordered online that may be why our internet orders team doesn't have the status. Have you already called customer service to check the status? If not, I can check the status for you as well. Please respond to my follow request and send me a private message with your name and mobile number.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Millioon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I love the fact that I am the OP and asked this question and my friend justsad over here gets two different offers of resolution from two different CS reps but here I am collecting dust!  I guess I shouldn't be surprised another awesome attempt at Customer Service fro VZW.  Share the wealth justsad! 😉

0 Likes
jeeperzmr1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been having the same problem, I ordered mine the 28th of sept. and it had the 28th of oct as my ship date. Now i have the same message popping up. Tonight I once again used the online chat tonight and the cs rep checked on my order and my or HAS NOT been cancelled, so don't believe everything you here about if your status changes from one to the other. They actually directed me to call their 'online purchasing' cs side of things. I asked them if that was the right thing to do since I ordered it over the phone and they told me thats who it all goes through. So I called and asked why my status changed and why it has been saying 'processing' for multiple days and they told me that it was a mistake that I was given a blank tracking # and the status will to change when my Iphone SHIPS. She did tell me to check toward the end of the week regardless because whether or not it has shipped she said the status is likely to change. She told me if it doesn't change by the end of the week, to give them a call back. I've been told by 4 different cs reps and a few verizon store workers that the phone is shipping earlier than the given dates. BUT both store workers and 2 cs reps have told me that they are shipping A LOT sooner than the dates people are given.