Re: Order Status Screen Change
casuale17

I'm in the same boat.  I ordered mine on 9/20 and it originally had a ship date of 10/7.  That was all fine.  On 10/2 I received an email stating that my order was completed and that it could no longer be canceled.  It also stated that the phone was going to ship but it did not include a tracking number.  When I checked my order status online it was listed as payment has not been taken and shipping date is unavailable.  The status is still the same today.  On 10/8 I contacted Verizon to inquire about my order status and was told that they have put in a ticket to investigate it and will get back to me later.  Still haven't heard anything from them. 

The wait doesn't bother me so much because I know that the 5S is in high demand but the buying experience and customer support leaves a lot of room for improvement.  Other companies sell items online everyday without screwing it up this bad.  It is just embarrassing.  I will give them a few more days to at minimum follow through on the order status.  If they can't even do something that simple I think its time to take my business elsewhere.

0 Likes
ultimatelogic

i need help from any of Verizon customer service team here my status is always order being processed and shipping date is 4th of November am afraid the order is cancelled !?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You deserve the most accurate information, casuale17! We certainly do not want to lose you over this. I am confident that I can provide you with factual information. Please accept my follow request and follow me back. Send a private message with your name and mobile number so that I can assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here ultimatelogic! I also sent you a follow request so that I can check on your order! Please follow me back and send me your mobile number along with a contact number.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes
ultimatelogic

i sent you a private message with all the details LenaA thanks

0 Likes
Bigfatdan
Enthusiast - Level 2

My status is the same as ultimatelogic's.  Ordered on the 20th.  Gold 32gb 5s.  Order being processed and ship date 5th of Nov.   Any info would be helpful.  Thanks!

0 Likes
Bigfatdan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry.  I meant the 4th of Nov.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You got it, Bigfatdan! I just sent you a follow request, please follow back and send me a private message with your mobile number so that I can assist.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW

0 Likes
chend050

Duplicate comment - please view:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1018724#1018724

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes