Ordered 9/27 and it shipped today!
aelarsen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I oredered the Iphone 5 16gb in white. I ordered it in the store and it shipped today and will be delivered Monday. I have the original ship date of 10/26.

i hope everyone else has good luck with getting their phones!

Labels (1)
Re: Ordered 9/27 and it shipped today!
lo237
Enthusiast - Level 3

16 gb white on 9/27...Nothing.

0 Likes
berry100
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the 16gb black 10/5 for 10/26 and still nothing

0 Likes
mspencer2011
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered 9/28 and still nothing so all of you who ordered in October better get to waiting cause we still haven't got ours when we ordered in September lol !

0 Likes
Noodles1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered a 16g white on 9/30 and I haven't received an email yet.  I was told to check back on 10/23 to see if it's shipping earlier, but it always says error when I type in the number.  Very frustrating, because I hate calling them.

Someone suggested that they are not shipping them all out now because the stores couldn't handle all the people coming in with problems.  That's why we are having to wait.  Maybe it's true, do you really think Apple would have only made like 20,000 of them to start?  Doubt it.

Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

You should have your card charged by today or Monday. I waited for ever as well I ordered online september 25th my card was charged  Monday october 15th I just got phone yesterday. That was a very long waiting period.

0 Likes
Vdede626
Contributor - Level 1

I honestly think Verizon should have been ready for alllll these orders. They knew being the first iPhone to handle 4g. I think you should see something by Monday or sometime next week honestly. I ordered inline on September 25th my card was just charged on Monday and u got the phone yesterday. Very long waiting game. May I also ask where do you live.

Noodles1234
Enthusiast - Level 2

I live in Montana, it the 2nd largest city, so it's not like I live way up in the middle of nowhere with out roads or electricity, lol.

We actually have 3 or 4 verizon stores here.

0 Likes
lo237
Enthusiast - Level 3

How long did you see the charge at pending? I woke up today and my status switched from 10/26 to 11/09, ordered on 9/27 so needless to say my heart stopped! But I was able to get the issue resolved and now see the pending charge through the card but on Verizon's end just see "payment not taken" and the estimated delivery is "not available." Haha. I'm hoping since the charge is trying to come through that they are keeping my original date, that I caught the issue soon enough to not be punished, but just curious when I might see a tracking number. Thanks!!

0 Likes
roxy21693
Enthusiast - Level 2

WAIT how do you check your status of your phone ??? I ordered at the store to but idk who to track it >.< and I got a confirmation number a week or so after I ordered. Help?

0 Likes