Ordered an iPhone 5c online and never received it by the date promised!
Rockergeek

Ordered an iPhone 5c online and was told it would ship on 5/27/14 and arrive on 5/29/14. It never arrived and when I called customer service, they said they could see the order but couldn't explain why it didn't ship. If I never would have called in, I would never have known there was a problem. Now I have to wait until next Tuesday for the phone and my current one is broken. Verizon needs to make up for this! Saturday delivery would be acceptable. Please respond asap!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered an iPhone 5c online and never received it by the date promised!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Rockergeek
I would be happy to look into any phone order issues with you! I'm sorry the order was delayed. Please accept my follow request and send me a private message I will check the account.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Rockergeek

I do not see a follow request. Do you mean on twitter? Please clarify

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry Rockergeek.
We can assist you right here. You should see my follow request in the forums. Please accept it and follow me. We will then be able to communicate via private message.

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
Rockergeek

Sorry...I'm not seeing it.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Look in your forum Inbox for their Follow request.  Then go to their profile page here:  Joe L and click the Follow button to send them a Follow request that they'll need to approve.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send them a Direct Message.

How To: Direct Message

0 Likes
Rockergeek

Thanks. I sent a request to Joe L.

Joe L...I need a response ASAP...I still see no proof on my account that the phone was ever shipped. I need it shipped TODAY and I need a tracking # as I should have received this phone on Thursday. The phone it's replacing is unusable right now. I ordered a pink iPhone 5c as per the free upgrade promotion. I would have got it at my local store because I never have a problem with them but your website says that they don't have it in stock.

0 Likes
Rockergeek

HELLO?????????????

How hard is it to give me a tracking number!?

This is a simple phone order...I want a response now!!!!!!

0 Likes
Rockergeek

Ignoring me is not going to make the problem go away! Guess I'll be contacting my state attorney general AGAIN because it seems to be the only way Verizon responds to problems. Sad....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rockergeek,

I apologize for the delay in responding to you. Joe is unfortunately out of the office at this time. I'd love to look into this for you, though! Please use these steps http://vz.to/1cOOY6O to send me a direct message.

SarahO_VZW

0 Likes