Ordered at 3am, no tracking info yet
dougiefresh805

I preordered my iphone prior to 3am, as soon as the site went active for pre orders. Card has been charged, it was charged last night. No delivery or tracking info yet. Thoughts? I see others are getting their info and I had to be in the first batch of pre orders, so I don't know whats up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered at 3am, no tracking info yet
dougiefresh805

update: order status page is not working. I know this is common but even after many attempts can't get through. It seems recently when this has happened its their system updating itself.

0 Likes
Applefanatic11
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same with me.. One of the first people, to preorder and no shipping yet. It's sent to processing and my debit card has a hold on the account.

0 Likes
boblau

spoke to verizon last night, they wont take the money out till it ships. I look at my bank account today and the money was taken out. My order status on verizon also changed which I am assuming that it will ship by midmight tonight. fingers crossed. So far everything that verizon has said it accurate

0 Likes
boblau

they are shipping out at midnight, wednesday. 2 day delivery in your hand by friday

0 Likes
youngeun

me too. i ordered within the first 5 minutes for a black 64gb. yet no shipping info yet and no charge on the credit card. My expected ship date is also not showing up. Just talked to the Verizon CSR, and she was telling me that it was going to be shipped on September 21 versus being delivered on that date. I had to correct her and tell her that people's phones were already being shipped.

Anyway, I do think that everyone is overreacting (me included), but it's part of the process in getting the iPhone right? hahaha

Hopefully, an update will happen soon. I was hoping to get it early... but now i'm just hoping it comes by Friday!

0 Likes
dougiefresh805

If you don't have a charge I wouldn't expect yours to ship soon. I expect mine to ship sometime today since money was taken out. I just wanted to make sure others were experiencing this as well.

0 Likes
pbrady325
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is in west chester pa. and will b here 21st

0 Likes