Ordered iPhone 5 over the phone 10/3 and have not received any notification...
jfrank18

I used an update on one of my other lines on the account and still have not received any notification that I even ordered it. The only thing it says is we can no longer update the phone line we ordered it on because we are waiting to receive and activate a new device. I can't even track or know that Verizon put in an order for the account for the iPhone 5. What should I do? Is anybody experiencing this? Should I call? I swear if they didn't put my order in and I get this new 11/2 push back date, I am gonna be really, really, upset.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ordered iPhone 5 over the phone 10/3 and have not received any notification...
cman0928
Contributor - Level 1

Call VZW back at (800) 256-4646 and ask them what the status of the order is. Obviously it's backordered, the question is until when. Probably 10/26 or 11/2 is my best guess. You should have gotten an e-mail confirmation with the bill to/ship to addresses and order summary no later than 5 minutes after you called for the upgrade. Ask them to send you that e-mail. Good luck.

0 Likes
Re: Ordered iPhone 5 over the phone 10/3 and have not received any notification...
jfrank18

So I called them and they said that I won't get an Email about it until it starts to ship or something. Guess thats their answer for now.

0 Likes
iPhoneNerd
Contributor - Level 1

i received mine 3 hours after i placed it. 10/3

0 Likes
jfrank18

See what I am saying? I think it's weird I have received no notification whether we ordered it or not. You think they would send me some sort of documentation. The lady said it was ordered but I just feel like something is out of place or slipping through the cracks. When was your estimated ship date IPhoneNerd?

0 Likes
thxu4th3venom

I ordered mine on sept 24th and also have received no email , but when I call it says it will ship oct 19, I've heard some people have gotten an email and others haven't.

0 Likes
kkg7287
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did they by chance give you a conformation #. I know i ordered my on the Sept.14th. I had an expected delivery date of Oct. 5th everything was good and got the conformation that my upgrade went through even. I got worried about mine when I knew they had been shipping the phones early and they still by the 3rd had not charged my card. It turned out after my order was confirmed they lost the order, I didn't get the confirmation "EMAIL" after getting my confirmation # online. So i had to reorder my phone on Wed. because they had no record of my order even being placed. It may be a good thing that they atleast show you still have an order in though.

0 Likes
thxu4th3venom

problem was after i paid for the phone they said i was going to get an email confirmation so like an idiot i didn't think to copy anything down. But I call 611 the automated service lady gives me the reference number and says it's going to ship oct 19, I'm just afraid since I haven't gotten an email if that means they lost my order or something.

0 Likes
jfrank18

I mean I ordered mine Oct. 3rd. No Email, but the lady says she sees an order but says there is no information as it hasnt shipped yet. I kind of feel like I should call again and talk to someone else...

0 Likes
thxu4th3venom

I'm going to call now, I'm just not sure which number to call

0 Likes